Cutting stock to length all day, every day? With this automatic cold saw, you just input the number and length you want. The machine handles the rest! A steel frame ensures pristine cuts.
- The CS-475AV automatic cutoff saw accepts up to a 17” blade.
- Cuts up to 4.92” tube.
- 4 blade speeds (35, 60, 70, and 120 rpm) let you make quality cuts in many kinds of material.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Non-mitering column design gives this circular saw the structural strength to make burr-free cuts in large material.
- Automatic system makes the operator’s job easy. Just put the material in. The vise will feed it until all repeat cuts are made.
- You can program the length, number of pieces, descent and retract rate, and the coolant rate.
- Touchscreen interface makes it easy to set up the automatic material feeding, hydraulic vise clamping, and cutting.
- Controller displays the length of cut and the current operation.
- Series of user-adjusted switches determines the cut length.
- You can switch the metal cold saw machine to manual mode for everything except feeding.
- Material feed system includes adjustable floating vise that opens to more than 5”.
- Saw uses up to 3 strokes between cuts to achieve a maximum cut length of 77” when feeding material.
- 3 hp motor controls the hydraulic vise—enough clamping force to push and pull over a ton and keep the material in place.
- Vise gives you the option to adjust the speed and clamping pressure.
- Dial indicator shows the vise pressure and speed, so you can check the clamping and pace for precision.
- Rugged steel construction weighing 6,600 lbs. minimizes vibrations for years of accuracy.
- Flood coolant system improves the cut quality and extends the life of the blade and the machine.
- Designed for convenient maintenance. You can slide out the pump, cylinders, reservoir on a drawer to change the hydraulic fluid.
- Large operator safety guard protects you from flying metal debris.
- Emergency light flashes if the machine detects a problem or safety issue.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our experienced reps, all with hands-on machine experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.
|Scotchman Cold Saws||Scotchman cold saws are well-known for durability and precision.|
|Haberle Saws||Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top-performance.|
|Doringer Saws||Doringer specializes in circular cold saws.|
|Brobo Cold Saws||Australian-made, high-quality saws|
|Dake Cold Saws||Dake offers a wide and versatile range of cold saws.|
|Baileigh Cold Saws||Baileigh is known for industrial-grade machinery for metalworking.|
|Jet Cold Saws||Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top performance.|