This semi-automatic, 3 phase cold saw will save time while making large amounts of pristine cuts. Built to last, this Baileigh chop saw offers a cast iron head and base, a pneumatic vise, and a flood coolant system.
- Accepts an 11” blade.
- Maximum capacity of 2.75” round tube at 90°.
- Cuts thin-, medium-, or thick-walled pipe, as well as tubing, extrusions, and solid bar stock.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- You can switch between 2 operating speeds, 60 and 120 rpm, depending on your application.
- 3 hp motor requires 220-volt 3-phase power to run the direct-drive blade.
- Design adds semi-automatic technology to our CS-275M cold saw, one of the best manual production saws available.
- Heavy-duty cast iron head minimizes vibrations to give you high-quality cuts with smooth edges.
- Head features all-metal gears that are ground and hardened for long life.
- Backlash adjustment lets you reduce play in the gears to maintain tight tolerances throughout many years of use.
- American-style self-centering vise keeps the material in the right position to the blade for perfect cuts.
- Pneumatic or air-powered vise spares you the trouble of locking the material in by hand.
- You can operate this circular cold saw in manual mode (pull down the blade head by hand) or semi-automatic mode.
- Easy to use: just put your material in the vise and push the foot pedal to clamp it. The blade will automatically start, lower, and cut.
- Blade will shut off and the head automatically rises back to the top once the cut is complete, eliminating the effort of manually returning it.
- Stop rodconveniently allows you to cut repeatable lengths.
- Rigid cast iron base reduces vibrations for accurate cutting and makes both the blades and the saw itself last longer.
- Sturdy folded steel stand stabilizes this circular saw and adds to its structural strength.
- Flood coolant system lubricates the blade for clean cutting and mirror-smooth edges.
- Integrated coolant system saves you money by extending the lifespan of cold saw blades.
- We stock replacement parts at our Wisconsin headquarters so we can ship them out quickly.
- This chop saw comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of metalworking experts any time you need help.
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-920-684-4990 and talk to a Baileigh expert.
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.