Why is the manual CS-315EU our best-selling industrial cold saw? Because we designed it to make reliably perfect, mill-like cuts for many years—at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Accepts a 12.5” blade (included).
- 4” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° to the left and right.
- Spins at 52 rpm to cut through solids, tubing, or pipe.
- Perfect for cutting mild steel, but can handle other material with the proper blade.
- Strong 2.5 hp motor coupled with a direct-drive gearbox, lets the blade cut the material chatter-free, increasing blade life.
- Runs on 220-volt 1-phase 60Hz power.
- Operate this manual saw by gradually pulling the blade head into the material and controlling it with your own strength.
- European-style vise has a taper lock system for fast clamping and unclamping to increase production.
- Serrated vise jaws grip the material tightly, so it won’t budge during cutting.
- Vise clamps on both sides of the cut, reducing blade chatter and prolonging blade life.
- Stop rod helps you easily cut repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Rigid cast iron base stabilizes the machine for straight, accurate cuts.
- Heavy-duty molded steel stand raises the saw to a convenient cutting height.
- Powerful integrated coolant pump lubricates the blade and washes chips away.
- Flood coolant system increases cut quality, makes the saw easier to handle, and makes the saw and blades last longer.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metalworkers.
- Small to medium industrial fabrication shops
- Hot rod shops
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.