This variable-speed manual cold saw will make burr-free cuts in larger pieces of material. The cast iron base and flood coolant system help the saw stay accurate for many years.
- Circular cold saw takes a 14” blade (included).
- 4.7” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Cold saw machine cuts through solids, tubing, and pipe.
- Miters 45° left and right and can slot perpendicular to the material.
- Finetune the variable speed from 24 to 120 rpm to improve cut quality.
- Inverter-driven motor lets you adjust the blade speed with a dial to cover most applications.
- Digital readout shows the blade speed to assist with repeatability.
- 3 hp motor, coupled to a direct-drive gearbox, allows the blade to cut through the material chatter-free, so that blades last longer.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work in almost any shop.
- European-style vise helps increase production with a taper lock system that speeds up clamping and unclamping.
- Vise clamps on both sides of the cut to reduce chatter and increase blade life.
- Serrated jaws provide maximum hold on the material.
- Thick cast iron base, mounted on a heavy steel stand, stabilizes the saw to ensure accurate cutting for many years.
- Powerful coolant pump lubricates the blade and washes metal chips away.
- Flood coolant system allows for mill-like cuts, prolongs blade and saw lifespan, and reduces operator effort.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.
|Scotchman Cold Saws
|Scotchman cold saws are well-known for durability and precision.
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top-performance.
|Doringer specializes in circular cold saws.
|Brobo Cold Saws
|Australian-made, high-quality saws
|Dake Cold Saws
|Dake offers a wide and versatile range of cold saws.
|Baileigh Cold Saws
|Baileigh is known for industrial-grade machinery for metalworking.
|Jet Cold Saws
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top performance.