The CS-225M makes burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can. This portable benchtop saw has a cast base and a flood coolant system, often found only on more expensive models.
- Accepts a 9” blade (included).
- It’s our smallest cold saw.
- 2.5” round tube maximum capacity at 90°.
- Miters up to 45° to the left.
- Spins at 50 rpm, optimal for cutting many different kinds of materials.
- Cuts tubing, pipe, angle iron, solids, and much more.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110 volts, so you can plug it in anywhere.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material in the right position with respect to the blade.
- Vise grips the material on both sides of the blade for extra support.
- Direct drive gearbox (encased in a fully machined cast iron housing) ensures proper alignment and a long lifetime of use.
- Stop rod helps with repeatability for small production runs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base stabilizes the machine, so that it can deliver accurate cuts for many years.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps both the saw and its blades last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so you can get them quickly.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team with hands-on metalworking experience.
- Hobbyists and small fab shops.
- Larger maintenance or R&D shops that need an entry-level cold saw.
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.
|Scotchman Cold Saws
|Scotchman cold saws are well-known for durability and precision.
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top-performance.
|Doringer specializes in circular cold saws.
|Brobo Cold Saws
|Australian-made, high-quality saws
|Dake Cold Saws
|Dake offers a wide and versatile range of cold saws.
|Baileigh Cold Saws
|Baileigh is known for industrial-grade machinery for metalworking.
|Jet Cold Saws
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top performance.