Need a circular cold saw to make perfect cuts—every shift, every day? You can rely on the CS-275M. It comes with a self-centering vise, steel stand, and flood coolant system.
- Accepts an 11” blade.
- 2.75” round tube capacity at 90°.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- 3 hp motor requires 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Choose from 2 speeds depending on your material: between 60 rpm (mild steel) and 120 rpm (aluminum).
- Direct-drive head features all-metal gears, ground and hardened to last for many years.
- Backlash adjustment ensures tight tolerances throughout the life of the saw.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material correctly aligned with the blade for perfect cuts.
- Sturdy stop rod can move left or right to set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy folded steel base—larger and wider than our CS-275EU—stabilizes the machine for accurate, wobble-free cutting.
- Flood coolant system helps the blade make burr-free cuts, takes strain off the operator, and enables the blades and saw to last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
- Marine rails
- Playground equipment
- Hand railings
- Various chassis applications
- Other fabrication cutting jobs
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.