This vertical column cold saw weighs an impressive 1,898 lbs. That steel construction lets you cut heavy materials and produce a machined-like surface that doesn’t need clean-up.
- Accepts up to a 16.5” blade.
- Miters 45° left and 60° right, perfect for tubing, angle iron, and channel applications.
- Yaskawa® inverter drive controls the variable speed from 40 to 240 rpm.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hardened and ground 2” slideways are attached to the solid column for durability and trouble-free movement.
- Efficient combination of drive motor, hydraulic feeding system, and coolant system will provide decades of profitable use, even in a demanding shop.
- Hydraulic downfeed and upfeed can efficiently tackle high production applications.
- You can limit the upward stroke or travel for faster cycle times and production.
- Semi-automatic system is simple to operate: just step on the foot pedal and the blade will descend to cut your material.
- Foot pedal clamps the hydraulic self-centering vise. You don’t have to adjust when switching between material sizes.
- After cutting, the blade automatically shuts off and returns to home position.
- American-style vise has jaws on both sides of the material to increase blade life.
- Vise slides to allow for a continuously variable range of positions.
- Metered stop rod ensures repeatable lengths for efficient production.
- Steel framework prevents wobbling and maintains accuracy.
- Rigid base gives the saw the structural strength to cut large volumes of maximum capacity material.
- Flood coolant system makes blades last longer and maintains a high cut quality.
- Oiler system with one-shot lube keeps the saw head moving smoothly.
- Integrated chip brush cleans away debris for increased blade life.
- Comes with both standard flat and Vee jaws.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for quick shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced metalworkers whenever you have a problem or question.
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.
|Scotchman Cold Saws
|Scotchman cold saws are well-known for durability and precision.
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top-performance.
|Doringer specializes in circular cold saws.
|Brobo Cold Saws
|Australian-made, high-quality saws
|Dake Cold Saws
|Dake offers a wide and versatile range of cold saws.
|Baileigh Cold Saws
|Baileigh is known for industrial-grade machinery for metalworking.
|Jet Cold Saws
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top performance.