This fully automatic carbide cold saw, our smartest model, is accurate to .002”. The touchscreen controls, hydraulic vise, and infeed table with sensors make large-scale production fast and easy.
- 2.75” round tube maximum capacity.
- Includes 11” blade with tungsten carbide inserts that improve cut quality.
- Tungsten carbide dissipates heat, helping blades last longer and stay sharp.
- Inverter-driven variable speed ranges from 17 to 200 rpm.
- Designed to cut tool-grade steel, heavy wall tubing, solid high alloy, carbon, and non-ferrous materials accurately and efficiently.
- Mighty 10 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Fully automatic hydraulic system, controlling the feed, vise, and coolant, allows for fast, easy production.
- Hydraulic infeed table automatically lifts one piece of stock at a time and loads it to the feeding vise.
- Once you load material, a sensor detects the stock, feeds the bar to the cutting vise, and squares the end up before cutting.
- 19-foot table can hold up to 5,500 lbs. of material.
- User-friendly touchscreen controller handles all of the saw’s functions. Just about anyone can learn how to use it.
- You can program multiple part sizes within the same run.
- Controller alerts you about potential problems during the cutting process.
Structure, Maintenance, and Service
- Heavy-duty steel construction: carbide saw blade is mounted to a rigid blade containment system, tied to a robust hydraulic pivot system.
- Rugged containment system and pivot minimize vibrations, so you can reliably make large amounts of clean, burr-free cuts.
- Misting flood coolant system prolongs blade life and allows the machine to last longer.
- Coolant system helps produce the highest tolerances and the best surface finish.
- Oiler system lets you lubricate the saw and keep it moving smoothly.
- Hydraulic material chute moves from left to right every time a part is produced to prevent material buildup.
- Self-cleaning auger system in the waste cabinet pushes scraps together towards the bend.
- Built-in vacuum system captures shavings and particles, so your shop stays clean and safe.
- Safety interlocks protect the operator and everyone in your shop.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping from our Wisconsin headquarters.
- We cover this automatic cutoff saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience, whenever you need help.
- Shops that cut large amounts of solid material to length before machining.
- High-production industrial applications, especially in laboratory or nuclear contexts.
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right for you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.