A cold saw (also called a circular saw or cold cut saw) makes pristine cuts that don’t need deburring. Built with hardened all-metal gears, powerful motors, and rigid steel frames, our saws last for many years.
Why buy a cold saw from Cold Saw Blade Store?
- Our wide range of metalworking saws helps ensure that you can find the best circular saw for your needs, whether you’re doing one-off projects in your garage or heavy industrial production.
- Even our lowest-priced models come with features that competing brands don’t offer or charge extra for, like self-centering vises and flood coolant systems.
- Strong cast iron bases and electro-welded steel frames maintain cutting accuracy and keep vibrations to a minimum, even at full capacity.
- Each metal cold cut saw is covered by a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone from a team of Baileigh reps with hands-on experience.
- We keep many cold saw models and their parts in stock for quick shipping, usually within 72 hours.
Questions? Not sure which cold saw is right to you? Call us at 1-800-397-8511 and talk to a Cold Saw Expert.
"*" indicates required fields
Shop Cold Saws
|Scotchman Cold Saws
|Scotchman cold saws are well-known for durability and precision.
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top-performance.
|Doringer specializes in circular cold saws.
|Brobo Cold Saws
|Australian-made, high-quality saws
|Dake Cold Saws
|Dake offers a wide and versatile range of cold saws.
|Baileigh Cold Saws
|Baileigh is known for industrial-grade machinery for metalworking.
|Jet Cold Saws
|Haberle cold saws are German-engineered for top performance.